Arthur F. Hazen, Jr.
“Sail beyond the horizon, fly higher than you thought possible; magnify your existence by helping others; be kind to people… be true to what you value most; shine your light on the world; and be the person you were born to be.” Blake Beattie
Arthur F. Hazen, Jr., AIFA®, President and Shareholder
As co-founder of Medallion Wealth Management, Inc., Mr. Hazen brings over 18 years of experience as a financial advisor providing objective financial guidance and investment advice to individuals, families and business owners. Art’s previous experience as an officer and investment specialist with First National Bank, an insurance representative for MetLife, a broker at Merrill Lynch, and Director of Retirement Plans for an independent advisory firm in Pittsburgh have developed him into the leader he is today.
As President of Medallion Wealth Management, Inc., Mr. Hazen upholds the firm to the company’s motto – Where Trust is Earned. Art’s day to day responsibilities include acquiring and retaining key clients for the firm and overseeing the firm’s portfolio management, compliance and relationship teams.
Art is highly active in the charitable community as well. Art has volunteered his time and financial support to multiple local and national organizations. Since 2009, Art has volunteered as a big brother to his little, Floyd, through Big Brothers Big Sisters of greater Pittsburgh while also serving on their Board of Directors. In 2018, Art was named the Big Brother of the Year for Pennsylvania, and has served as the Chairman for the organization’s largest annual fundraising event, “Bowl for Kid’s Sake” for multiple years.
Art lives in Moon Township with his wife, Natalie and their two daughters. In his free time, Art can usually be found on a golf course or at a local hockey rink.
- Youngstown State University
- Missouri Southern State University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst®
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 66 securities licenses
- Life, Accident, Health and General Liability Insurance licensed
- fi360, Member of the Scheme Commission
- EPIC/RPS, Member of the Advisory Board of Directors
- Entrepreneurs Organization, Member of the Pittsburgh Chapter
- Registered Representative, Cambridge Investment Research, April 2013 to Present
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh, Executive Board Member, Chairman of the Bowl for Kids’ Sake
- Five Star Wealth Manager, multiple years
- Recognized Top Financial Advisor by Cambridge Premier Club in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2019
- District One Difference Maker, 2018
- Circle of Courage Award, 2018
- Big Brother of the Year, Pennsylvania, 2018
- Million Dollar Round Table Member
- Three Rivers Champion, 2018
To receive the Five Star Wealth Manager award, individuals must satisfy a series of eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with wealth managers who provide services to clients. Recipients are identified through research conducted by industry peers and firms. Third party rankings and recognitions from rating services or publications are not indicative of past or future investment performance. For more information go to www.fivestarprofessional.com
Mr. Hazen’s email is email@example.com